Packaging Associate | Day Shift | $18 Per Hour
Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am - 10:00pm
We have an opening for a temp-to-hire Packaging Associate at a local printing company. This company provides competitive wages, expansive benefits, multiple schedule options, and opportunity for promotion.
This well-established printing company has won many industry awards, and manufactures packaging material for well-known clients such as,
Rockstar, Phillips, and more!
If you have been looking for a new career, this Packaging Associate role may be the next step!
- Stack, sort, feed, and package finished product from conveyor belt
- Organize customer orders and verifying quantities
- Quality control; ensuring packaged products adheres to quality standards
You will be successful in the Packaging Associate role if you have desire to learn new skills, can to commit to a full time work schedule, and enjoy being a part of a busy team.
What's great about this job:
- Clean, well organized, temperature-controlled environment
- Great way to gain skilled warehouse experience
- Temp to hire opportunity
- 6 months paid on the job training
- Great benefits upon conversion
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift duration
- Ability to lift and twist 0-50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
Schedule - Monday - Friday (Day Shift)
- Graveyard Shift: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Pay: $18/hr. (doe and shift)
Location: Renton, WA (FREE parking and bus accessible)
Interested in this Packaging Associate position? We would love to hear from you. apply now, or call our office at 253-353-7700.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I love talking with people and discovering their interests. The best part of my job is getting to know candidates on a personal level which helps to better understand their needs, and align the opportunities we have with what they are looking for to be successful.