CNC Programmer | $34/hr | Annual Bonuses
Posted September 1, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 2:30pm - 1:15am (flexible)
A medical device manufacturer is adding an experienced CNC Programmer to their team! Perfect for someone with at least two years of recent experience in CNC Programming.
This manufacturer specializes in modifying surgical instruments. The work you do will allow surgical teams to serve their patients—and save lives! So you'll know that your work has contributed to something very meaningful.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that offers awesome benefits and a lot of opportunities to cross-train so that you can grow your career.
CNC Programmer Duties:
- Interpret project blueprints, design programs, and set up documents for machinists to follow.
- Assist with setting up machines to manufacture the product outlined in the drawings per created programs.
- Serve as a member of cross-functional teams to improve manufacturability of products and assist with initial quoting of products.
- Perform First and Final inspections.
- Document and maintain inspection logs.
You will be successful in this role if you are open to giving and receiving feedback for improving processes and product delivery.
Schedule: Mon - Thurs, 2:30pm to 1:15am (Flexibility on earlier start time)
- 2+ years experience in CNC Programming, preferably with MasterCam and Camplete Software.
- Knowledge of metallurgy, measurement tools, mathematics, and blueprint reading.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process of hard metals.
- Experience machining on 5-axis CNC machines.
Pay: $34+/hr DOE (minimum) and a sign-on bonus!
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k w/ match
- Annual bonuses
Location: Fife, WA
Want to learn more about this CNC Programmer position? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 we look forward to speaking with you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love to help our candidates find the perfect fit where they can grow and build their skill set. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing our Clients and Candidates come together and be successful as a growing team.