CNC Programmer / Machinist
Posted July 18, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 2:30pm - 1:15am (flexible)
A well-established Medical Device Manufacturer in Fife is looking to add an experienced CNC Programmer / Machinist to their team.
This full-time, direct hire opportunity offers competitive pay at $34+/hr DOE (minimum), a signing bonus, great benefits, and opportunities for cross-training!
Our client specializes in repairing and modifying surgical instruments for medical practitioners. A practically recession-proof industry! Your work allows surgical teams and their patients to benefit directly. You will come to work every day and know you contributed to something meaningful.
In addition to over 4 decades in business, this company is growing rapidly, looking to triple in size. Creating the perfect opportunity for someone that wants a path to grow and develop in their career.
CNC Programmer / Machinist Duties:
- The primary
responsibilities of this position will be 80% machinist and 20% programming to
- Interpret project blueprints, design programs, and set up documents for machinists to follow.
- Assist with setting up machines to manufacture the product outlined in the drawings per created programs.
- Serve as a member of cross-functional teams to improve manufacturability of products and assist with initial quoting of products.
- Perform First and Final inspections.
- Document and maintain inspection logs.
- Maintain constant communication with other departments regarding issues or updates.
You will be successful in this role if you are open to giving and receiving feedback for improving processes and product delivery.
Schedule: Mon - Thurs, 2:30 pm to 1:15 am (Flexibility on earlier start time)
CNC Programmer / Machinist Requirements
- 2+ years experience in CNC Programming, preferably with MasterCam and Camplete Software.
- Knowledge of metallurgy, measurement tools, mathematics, and blueprint reading.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process of hard metals.
- Experience machining on 5-axis CNC machines.
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- 401k w/ match
- Signing bonus
- Annual bonuses
Location: FIFE, WA
Want to learn more about this CNC Programmer / Machinist position? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 we look forward to speaking with you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love to help our candidates find the perfect fit where they can grow and build their skill set. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing our Clients and Candidates come together and be successful as a growing team.