CNC Programmer/Machinist | $1500 Sign On Bonus
Posted November 8, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Mon - Thurs, 2:30pm to 1:15am
A family owned medical device manufacturer is adding an experienced CNC Programmer to their team! Perfect for someone with at least five years of recent experience in CNC Programming.
This manufacturer specializes in modifying surgical instruments. The work you do will allow surgical teams to serve their patients—and save lives! So you'll know you will be doing work that has a meaningful impact on people.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that offers extensive benefits and opportunities to cross-train so that you can grow your career.
Pay: $34+/hour DOE
Sign on bonus: $750 bonus after 30 days of employment and another $750 after completion of 6 months employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k w/ match
- Annual bonuses
CNC Programmer/Machinist Duties:
- This role will be 80% machining and 20% programming
- Interpret project blueprints, design programs, and set up documents for machinists to follow.
- Assist with setting up machines to manufacture the product outlined in the drawings per created programs.
- Serve as a member of cross-functional teams to improve manufacturability of products and assist with initial quoting of products.
- Perform First and Final inspections.
- Document and maintain inspection logs.
CNC Programmer/Machinist requirements:
- 5+ years experience in CNC Programming, preferably with MasterCam and Camplete Software.
- Knowledge of metallurgy, measurement tools, mathematics, and blueprint reading.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process of hard metals.
- Experience machining on 5-axis CNC machines.
Location: Fife, WA
Want to learn more about this CNC Programmer position? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 we look forward to speaking with you!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love to help our candidates find the perfect fit where they can grow and build their skill set. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing our Clients and Candidates come together and be successful as a growing team.