Posted July 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00am-5:00pm
Are you a skilled Office Administrator with Accounts receivable experience who is looking for an opportunity with a company that makes a meaningful difference in people’s lives. This position is for you!
A local Nonprofit is adding an Office Administrator position to their growing team.
This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity in Tacoma.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Fielding phone calls on a multi-line phone system
- Work with admin team to support billing, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes
- Data Entry
- Assist with payroll using Paycom
- 2+ years of recent accounting experience
- Strong skill working with MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience working accounting databases, BlackBaud and Razor Edge a plus!
- QuickBooks and basic knowledge of income sheets
- Accurate data/documentation ability with great attention to detail
You will be successful in this Office Administrator position if you work well independently in a small office setting.
Schedule: M-F, 8am-5pm
Pay: $24-$26 per hour depending on experience
Paid Weekly: Every Friday
Transportation: This location is bus accessible
Apply online to this Office Administrator position today! Or feel free to apply by texting or calling 253-353-7000. We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. Every day is something different that brings me challenges, new adventures and rewards. The best part of my job is being able to impact people’s lives and place them in the job that is the right fit for them.