Posted August 9, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Mon - Fri 8AM- 5PM
Great opportunity for the manufacturing industry to join a globally recognized company currently looking to add a Permanent Full-time Project Manager to their team!
This company specializes in every aspect of car wash design, installation, operations and is eager to find an experienced Project Manager who enjoys problem solving, attention to detail and being a part of the project process from inception to completion.
This is a great time to join this organization, be a part of the company’s strategic plans to create, build and grow.
The right candidate is somebody who is passionate about quality, efficiency, communication, continuous improvement, and enjoys working cross functionally to ensure deadlines are being met.
Project Manager Essential Duties:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet with production houses to coordinate project assignments, identify and resolve issues, update schedules with progress of multiple projects.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Working with procurement department to identify and resolve supply chain issues.
- Utilize PM software to track and communicate up to date project status to all team members.
As a Project Manager you will report directly to the Operations Manager. You will build and develop business relationships vital to the success of the company. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and work with engineering to devise contingency plans.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 2+- years of Project Management experience
- Manufacturing background a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective prioritization and Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and careful attention to detail
- ZOHO one knowledge a plus (not required)
- Computer knowledge to include Microsoft Excel, Google Docs and Internet Explorer
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, some flexibility
Location: Tualatin, OR
Pay: $65+ DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, sick, and holiday!
If you are interested in this Project Manager opportunity, please submit your resume, or call Aubrey at 425-374-1819
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager. I come from an extensive background in management and customer service. The best part of my job is building and growing relationships with new individuals, while helping them become the best version of themselves. In my free time, I love traveling and learning about other cultures.