Material Control Operator | $22.50/hr | Tuition Reimbursement
Posted September 1, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
If you have six months of forklift experience and an eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
A company that stores and cuts metal used to manufacture airplane parts has multiple immediate openings for Material Control Operators on their growing team!
These are full time, temporary-to-hire openings on their Swing Shift team. They offer excellent benefits upon permanent hire, including tuition reimbursement!
It's a great opportunity to work for a company that is known for their comradery and invests in the growth of their employees.
Perfect for someone with previous forklift, warehouse or machine operation experience.
Material Control Operator Duties:
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment
- Complete material receiving activities for shipments
- Perform data entry within the inventory management system
- Perform cycle counts
- Assist in material audits
You will be successful in this role if you possess attention to detail, accuracy in data entry, and work independently.
Material Control Operator Requirements:
- 6+ months forklift experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Inventory management experience
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 2nd shift - Monday to Friday 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Benefits (upon hire):
- Life insurance
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
Location: Auburn, WA
If you're interested in this Material Control Operator position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to connect with our team today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love being able to create success stories between clients and candidates.