Quality Assurance Manager - Medical Device
Posted August 9, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 12:00am - 12:00am
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a well-established and successful manufacturer of medical devices and equipment used in hospitals and surgery centers around the world.
In this Quality Assurance Manager role, you will manage and lead a growing and collaborative Quality Team and Department, overseeing the quality assurance program and the inspection of outbound products.
Quality Assurance Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing and oversee quality operations including Quality Management System and Supplier Quality Management
- Manage and lead the Quality Department including hiring, training, coaching and mentoring
- Design, develop, document, maintain, and govern quality control policies, procedures, and methods supporting continuous improvement
- Responsible for outside audits performed by regulating agencies and customers corrective actions and management activities resulting from audit findings
- Inspect machined parts and surgical instruments prior to delivery
- Maintain records, prepares reports and documentation, and other correspondence in support of the company's quality objectives
Quality Assurance Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Quality experience in the medical device industry
- 3+ years of strong leadership experience
- Experience with internal audit programs
- Document control experience
- Able to analyze technical data, such as drawings, blueprints, and product specifications to determine if acceptable standards are met
- Experience and knowledge with machining procedures, precision hand-tools, and measuring devices
Highly organized with excellent written and communications skills
This is an exciting time to join this fast-growing company and collaborative team making important contributions to the medical device industry. Great facility with 20,000 square feet of workspace and new state-of-the-art equipment!
Location: Fife, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement and more
Pay: 83k - 113k Depending on experience
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.