Manufacturing Associate | 3-Day Weekends | Work-Life Balance
Posted September 16, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Sunday- Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday:30am-5:30pm
A custom door
manufacturer has immediate openings on their production team for a Manufacturing
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire role that offers great benefits and an awesome schedule that provides work-life balance. You can enjoy 3-4 day weekends while earning a full-time paycheck!
Perfect for someone with 1 year of experience in warehouse, manufacturing, carpentry, or assembly who is looking to build a career with an employee-focused company.
Manufacturing Associate Duties:
- Support in operating state-of-the-art woodworking/production machines
- Perform assembly duties using a scraper and other hand tools
- Perform quality control checks
- Follow instructions to make sure production duties are performed correctly
If you are reliable, hard-working, and eager to learn new skills, this is the job for you!
- 1st shift, 5:30am-5:30pm
- Sunday - Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday
- Wednesday every other week
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- 1 year experience in warehouse, manufacturing, carpentry, or assembly
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Ability to accurately use a tape measure
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
- Pay increase opportunities upon learning new areas of manufacturing
This job offers:
- Highly-competitive benefit package upon hire:
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- PTO and paid holidays
- You will get paid every Friday!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- 3 days off one week & 4 days off the next
- Air-conditioned state-of-the-art facility
Location: Denver, Colorado - Not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Associate opportunity, please apply now or call us at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I am looking to find the right fit for both our candidates and clients. I thrive in opportunities where I can support individuals in securing work opportunities that allow them to flourish; both personally and professionally!