Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Looking to become forklift certified? This Material Handler role could be a great fit for you!
This is a long-term opportunity with an innovative global company in the semiconductor industry!
This is a great opportunity
to work in a unique environment for a company that wants to invest in your
Warehouse Associate job duties:
- Operating a forklift to move empty drums in order to stage them for production
- Order pulling - pulling raw materials for production based on order
- Receiving materials and checking packing slips to make sure the products match
- Inventory control - weekly and monthly cycle counts to ensure accurate inventory
Warehouse Associate requirements:
- Minimum of 3 months warehouse experience.
- Able to stand for duration of shift and lift up to 50 lbs.
$18 - $20 dependent on role and experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5:00pm
- Up to 16 Paid Holidays
- Double Holiday Pay If Working
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Growth Potential
- All Leadership Promoted From Within
- Wage Increase Upon Permanent Hire
- Start Acquiring PTO During Temp Period
- Health, Vision, and Dental Packages
- Employee Appreciation Events
Conveniently located off Highway 26 in Hillsboro, OR!
If this Warehouse Associate opportunity sounds like it could be the right fit for you, apply online today or call 503-946-3874 for more information or to speak to a recruiter right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love being a part of helping people find the right opportunity that fits their lifestyle and needs. But the best part of my job is being able to support people create a future they can be proud of!