Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
Direct Hire opportunity to work as a Safety Coordinator with a well-known local manufacturing company in Milwaukee.
You will be offered competitive pay, an excellent benefits package, and a great opportunity to grow your manufacturing career on a supportive team.
As a Safety Coordinator, you would be working for a Fortune 500 company that primarily services the defense and Aerospace industry.
Work side by side with upper leadership to assist with process improvement and support company and team growth.
Safety Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Complete safety investigations and incident analysis
- Support production with safety trainings
- Come up with process improvements and support the team in implementing them
Safety Coordinator Helpers Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months in a previous manufacturing environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
- Experience on a safety committee or supporting with safety implementation
Salary: $60,000-$65,000 DOE
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 7am-4pm
- Comprehensive benefits package eligible from day 1
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with match
- PTO and sick time package
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Working with an experienced and supportive team
Location: Milwaukie, OR
If you are interested in this Safety Coordinator opportunity, call 503-290-0039 and ask for Melissa. We look forward to speaking with you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.