Fulfillment Manager | $50 - 55k | No Weekends
Posted July 22, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
Are you looking for a job that is a fast paced environment where you can lead a team as Fulfillment Manager with a leading printing company?
This leading digital printing graphics company is looking for a TTH Fulfillment Manager to join the team and help lead a employee focused work environment. You will be helping supporting various companies delivery signs to retail companies, real estate, and even ambulance panels!
Fulfillment Manager Job Description:
- Managing the packing department and staff in this department
- Packaging products appropriately based on detailed instructions
- Ability to use tape, knives, rulers, packing materials to ensure product gets delivered safely
- Ability to work overtime during peak seasons
Fulfillment Manager Requirements:
- 6 months of experience with Packing/Shipping preferred
- 6 months or more of Management experience
- Ability to work quickly and be standing for the whole shift
- Experience with scheduling pickups with UPS and FedEx preferred
- Benefits package including 401k
- Employee focused environment
- Schedule Flexibility
- Creative Environment
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm (must be open to overtime)
Pay: $50 - 55k
Location: Englewood, by South Platte River
If you are interested in learning more about this Fulfillment Manager position, apply now or call us at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Lakewood Team. I love being able to connect with my candidates to find a role where they will be successful. As well as, supporting my clients to fill their roles and growing business. My favorite part of my job is being able to see the impact I’m able to make for my clients and candidates in helping them reach their goals!