Bilingual Manufacturing Associate | Swing Shift | $20/hr
Posted August 2, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm
Do you have at least one year of experience working in a manufacturing-related job and are Bilingual in Spanish?
If you do, a metal finishing company has multiple openings for full-time, temp-to-hire, Bilingual Manufacturing Associates that they're hiring for immediately!
This company that specializes in metal powder coating offers competitive pay, a Monday-Friday schedule, and the opportunity to grow within the company.
Manufacturing Associate Responsibilities:
- Assisting technicians with preparing parts for sandblasting & powder coating
- Performing quality checks on finished sandblasted products
- Making sure parts and orders match with PO's
- Packaging parts for shipment
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy the process of making a product from start to finish and want to learn and grow
- Swing shift: Monday-Friday, 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- With opportunities for overtime
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Minimum one year experience working in a manufacturing environment, aerospace a plus!
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. consistently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day
- Competitive wages
- Consistent work schedule, no weekends required!
- Get paid every FRIDAY!
- Close knit team environment.
Location: South Park area (free parking and bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Bilingual Manufacturing Associate position, apply today! Or 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I am passionate about connecting clients with candidates who are looking for their next adventure! I pride myself on providing exceptional customer service and creating long lasting relationships. My favorite part of my job is helping talented people find an opportunity where they can shine!