Receiving Inspector | Up To $30/hour
Posted July 25, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday; 7:30am - 4:00pm
Do you have Inspection experience and are ready for something new? Then this full-time, temp to hire job as a Receiving Inspector could be the one for you! This company offers great benefits, including medical, dental, Paid Time off and 401k
You'd be working for a well established distributor in Woodinville who packs and ships electronics all over the world. You will be part of a small warehouse team where all of your contributions matter, you aren't just a number. In this Receiving Inspector role, you will be performing inspection on received parts, as well as First Article Inspection.
As a Receiving Inspector you will:
- Ensure that materials and products meet the established quality requirements.
- Verify all documentation revision and configuration levels of product being inspected.
- Interface with other departments as necessary to clarify any vague or ambiguous instructions, drawings, or specifications.
- Document Non-Conforming-Material using Non-Conforming-Material-Reports.
- File reports on the network after approval and documenting results of inspection.
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
Receiving Inspector Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment required.
- Experience using calibrated measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers and rulers, for mechanical inspection.
- Experience in the use of a multi-meter, power supply and/or electrical testing equipment preferred.
- Experience documenting Non-Conforming-Material or using (completing) a Non-Conforming-Material-Report (NCMR) desired.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, IPC-A-620 and IPC-A 600 preferred.
Pay: up to $30/hour
Benefits when permanent:
Location: Woodinville, WA
- This job is not bus accessible
Schedule: 730am - 4pm; M-F
If you are interested in this Receiving Inspector position, apply today or call 206-453-2852Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
You helped me find a career I love and you found it fast.