Receptionist | $25 DOE
Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
One of Seattle's largest independent commercial real estate firm is looking for a friendly and motivated Receptionist to support their brokerage team!
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity that offers abundant room for growth, a consistent schedule and a positive friendly working environment. The perfect opportunity to start your career in marketing!
As the Receptionist you will work as part of a team to support the firm's brokerage team with reception and administrative needs.
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA
- Vacation and Sick Time
- (2) Paid Floating Personal Days
- (2) Paid Volunteer Days
- (12) Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance & Supplemental Plans
Pay $25/hr., based on experience
- Answer phones and direct calls appropriately
- Receive packages & prepare outgoing mail
- Organize and maintain front desk and common areas.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Provide administrative support to marketing team by creating fliers, property marketing, maps and aerial imagery
You will be successful in this role if you exude a high level of customer service and have strong attention to detail.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Minimum 1+ years of office or reception based customer service experience
- Strong computer skills MS Office suite
- Experience utilizing Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator is preferred!
- Proven ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to function in a close knit team environment
Location: Tukwila, WA (free parking, not bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Receptionist opportunity then apply now and give us a call right away 253-353-7700!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I am passionate about connecting clients with candidates who are looking for their next adventure! I pride myself on providing exceptional customer service and creating long lasting relationships. My favorite part of my job is helping talented people find an opportunity where they can shine!