2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Posted July 25, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 3:00pm-1:30am Monday- Thursday
Great opportunity for someone with at least 1 year of supervisory experience that is looking to grow their career while making unique art!
This full time, direct hire 2nd Shift Production Supervisor role is at a local company that produces recognizable souvenirs and offers a generous benefits package, competitive pay and a 3 day weekend!
This 2nd Shift Production Supervisor position is with a Seattle based company that creates products including magnets, post cards and key chains. These products feature images from iconic landscapes and can be found at National Parks, various tourist landmarks and even the Space Needle!
As the 2nd Shift Production Supervisor you will have a direct impact on creating unique products by leading the 2nd shift production operations!
2nd Shift Production Supervisor Duties:
- Ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of production tasks
- Establish and communicate productivity goals to team of direct reports
- Learn to operate and maintain all machinery and production equipment
- Develop skills in team of direct reports
- Measure and manage performance of direct reports
Schedule: 3:00 PM - 1:30 AM Monday - Thursday
2nd Shift Production Supervisor Requirements:
- 1 year supervisory experience in a production environment
- Demonstrated experience in employee management
- Experience utilizing productivity software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
Pay: $60,000 - $65,000/ year
- Medical, Dental,Vision
- PTO & paid holidays
- Employee purchase discount
Location: South of Downtown
- Free Parking
- Accessible by public transit
If you think this
2nd Shift Production Supervisor role is the right fit for you, apply now or call (206)453-2852 to speak with someone!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Senior Recruiter with the Terra Seattle team. I love being able to work with people in different industries, and I get so much joy out of finding candidates and clients the perfect match!