Electrical Engineer III | Direct Hire | Hybrid
Posted September 20, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
An Aerospace and Electronics company known globally for being a true industry leader with their cutting-edge innovation and their employee centric values is looking to add an additional fulltime, permanent Electrical Engineer III to join their team.
It is an exciting time to join the team as they are working on new projects including components for electric aircrafts and aviation, and a recently developed proximity sensor using a new technology that will support a wide range of aerospace customer applications.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Engineer with previous Electrical Engineering and DC-DC converter experience to join a solid team with endless career growth opportunities.
Electrical Engineer III Responsibilities:
- Build quality and manufacturability into the design - Define/understand/comply with company and regulatory guidelines to assure a safe operating environment
- Support continuous process improvement activities including Kaizen, 5S practices to ensure an organized and efficient working environment, and personal development
- Understand, decompose, and define product and process requirements to support product development, sustaining and R&D
- Plan, estimate, prioritize, and manage work activities to support meeting project schedules and budgets
- Produce thorough and accurate design and development work of suitable complexity that meets all customer specifications and company requirements for schedule, cost, producibility, quality, and reliability
- Utilize proficient problem-solving processes, documentation, tools and analyses to quickly and effectively identify root cause and corrective actions to technical challenges and/or issue in support of product development and product sustaining assignments
- Generate and review product development documentation including proposals, technical reports, procedures, correspondence, etc. necessary to satisfy customer and program requirements
- Monday – Friday, 1st shift
- Hybrid schedule – 2 days remote and 3 days on site per week (required to be on site full time during lab related work)
Electrical Engineer III Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related Science/Engineering field (Master’s or PHD preferred, but not required)
- 5+ years of Electrical Engineering experience
- Analog circuit design experience
- Power conversion experience
- $120k – $150k+ DOE
- Annual bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO (3 weeks accrued annually)
- 401k with company match
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Work life balance
Location: Lynnwood, WA
If you would like to hear more about this Electrical Engineer III opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.