Sr. Electrical Engineer | Direct Hire | Hybrid Or Remote
Posted December 9, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
Fantastic opportunity to continue your career in with this full time, direct hire, hybrid (or fully remote) Sr. Electrical Engineer opportunity!
This position is with a growing Aerospace and Electronics company globally known for being a true industry leader. They are working on some really exciting projects including parts and components for the James Webb Telescope, the Mars Rover, the DART mission, and components for electric aircrafts and aviation.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced engineer with power electronics and DC-DC converter experience to join a solid team with endless career growth opportunities.
Sr. Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Build quality and manufacturability into the design - Define/understand/comply with company and regulatory guidelines to assure a safe operating environment
- Support continuous process improvement activities including Kaizen, 5S practices to ensure an organized and efficient working environment, and personal development
- Understand, decompose, and define product and process requirements to support product development, sustaining and R&D
- Plan, estimate, prioritize, and manage work activities to support meeting project schedules and budgets
- Produce thorough and accurate design and development work of suitable complexity that meets all customer specifications and company requirements for schedule, cost, producibility, quality, and reliability
- Utilize proficient problem-solving processes, documentation, tools and analyses to quickly and effectively identify root cause and corrective actions to technical challenges and/or issue in support of product development and product sustaining assignments
- Generate and review product development documentation including proposals, technical reports, procedures, correspondence, etc. necessary to satisfy customer and program requirements
- Monday – Friday, 1st shift
- Hybrid schedule 2 days remote and 3 days on site per week (required to be on site full time during lab related work)
- Fully-remote schedule for out of state candidate
Sr. Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related Science/Engineering field (Master’s or PHD preferred, but not required)
- 5+ years of Electrical Engineering experience
- Analog circuit design experience
- Power conversion and/or power electronics experience
- DC-DC experience
- $120k – $163k DOE
- Annual bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO (3 weeks)
- 401k (50% of 6% match, plus an additional 3% non-matching contribution after 1 year)
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Work life balance
Location: Lynnwood, WA (or fully-remote)
If you would like to hear more about this Sr. Electrical Engineer opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.