Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 5:00am-3:30pm
Do you like to use your hands to build? This Plastic Fabricator role could be the next step for you!
This is an opportunity for you to join a leading manufacturing company who supports the semiconductor industry. They have state-of-the-art equipment and offer hands-on training!
This is your chance to work a compressed schedule and always have a 3-day weekend! Plus, they are THC friendly!
Pay: $19-21/hr depending on experience
Plastic Fabricator Responsibilities:
- Follow blueprints to measure and assemble plastic parts
- Operate finishing machines such as grinders, routers and drills
- Utilize tools to weld and fasten joints
Plastic Fabricator Requirements:
- Ability to follow and understand blueprints and drawings
- Lift up to 50lbs with/without restrictions
- Previous experience using hand or power tools
- Weekly pay!
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities for overtime
- Benefit options while working through TERRA
- Upon permanent conversion:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with match
- PTO accrual
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 5:00a-3:30pm
Location: Tualatin, OR Not accessible by public transit
If you are interested in this Plastic Fabricator role, apply today or call 503.946.3874 to speak with someone today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I pride myself on my strong ethics and honest values. I believe that everyone deserves to be happy and productive in the work place, which than allows for a happy and healthy life. Together we can make anything possible!