Warehouse Associate (Friday-Sunday)
Posted July 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Putting people first is this companies main focus. Do you want to work for the largest U.S. distribution of interior finishes that values employee safety and experience? This company is looking for Warehouse Associate. They are willing to train and certify employees this is a great start to a bright future as you start your career. This is a Temporary position as Warehouse Associate in Sumner and this position is a Weekend Shift.
What is great about this position? There is that there is lots of growth opportunity to move up within the warehouse. This client recognizes potential in our people and strives to offer various opportunities for advancement, training, and personal growth. This client also has a family-oriented culture, focused on putting our people first.
- Weekend Shift
- Flexible Schedule/ Benefits
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Opportunity and Advancement for promotional growth in the warehouse industry
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Pick, pack, and ship a variety of building materials, including moldings and doors
- Read and understand pick lists and paperwork
- Ensure accurate tallies and order quantities
- Operate various types of machinery as required, including an electric tugger and trailer
- Product binning and put-away as needed
- Ability to follow instructions and safety procedures accurately
- Read labels accurately and label material accordingly.
- Must be able to do repetitive work and stand for long periods (8-10 hrs./day)
- Must be able to lift and carry 50+ lbs.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Friday-Sunday 6:00 AM- 06:30 PM
- Must be responsible, flexible, and have reliable transportation
Apply online today for this Warehouse Associate position. Or feel free to CALL or TEXT 253-353-7700 to learn more about this opportunity to join an amazing company!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for our Tacoma Branch. Being a recruiter is super fulfilling because I get to match amazing personnel with amazing opportunities they wouldn’t know existed without TERRA. In my spare time, I enjoy hanging out with my wife, three sons, three cats, and two dogs. We love camping and being outside whenever we get the chance.