Warehouse Associate | $19.23/hr | Great Weekly Schedule
Posted July 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday; 7AM-4PM
Looking for an awesome position with long term opportunity to grow? Then this Warehouse Associate position is for you!
This company is the world's leading distributor of outdoor living products. You will help support the team and their customers through accurately pulling, preparing, and shipping orders in a fast-paced environment. This is a family-oriented company who is looking for a reliable team player with a positive attitude to join their team. The Warehouse Associate position is full-time, temp to hire, day shift and you will have weekends off.
Warehouse Associate Job Description:
- Safely receive/pull orders in a moderate to fast paced environment
- Assist in loading delivery trucks and prepare orders for shipment
- Receive shipments, enter into inventory, maintain inventory through audits
- Operate a forklift safely
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision
- RF scanner experience preferred
- Sit down forklift experience is a bonus
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility as needed
- Great benefits upon conversion to permanent full-time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401 (k) with 4% company match
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursement
Location: West Denver, I-25 & US 6. NOT bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Warehouse Associate opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720.405.5222 to learn more. We look forward to working with you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!