Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Get your foot in the door and grow your skills in this Warehouse Associate position!
This is a full-time, long term temporary Warehouse Associate position in Beaverton working with a cool company that makes educational software and technology. This role is expected to last a minimum of 4 months, but will likely go longer. They offer hands on training and growth potential all while having fun! They even have a slide inside of their facility!
You'll get consistent hours, hands on training and great benefits upon permanent hire. Plus, they are right next to a Trimet station!
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Load and unloading incoming product
- Verify invoices
- Use a computer to manage inventory
- Locate product in appropriate storage locations
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Minimum 3 months warehouse experience
- Comfortable using a computer
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs with or without restriction
- Must show proof of Covid vaccination
- On the job training!
- Participate in fun company sponsored events
- Easy access for public transportation
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed schedule with optional overtime
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Location: Beaverton, OR (public transit accessible)
If you are interested in being considered for this Warehouse Associate position, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to schedule your interview
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.