Customer Service Rep (Warehouse) | $30/DOE
Posted July 27, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 4:00pm
Full time, temp to hire role as a Customer Service Rep (Warehouse) with global electric, communications and utility distribution and supply chain solutions company!
This role offers competitive wages, paid on the job training and team-orientated work environment!
As a Customer Service Rep (Warehouse) you will provide administrative and office services support to the warehouse which includes customer service, processing paperwork and completing reports.
Customer Service Rep (Warehouse) Warehouse Clerk Responsibilities:
- Process all warehouse receiving paperwork
- Provide customer service via phone, email and in-person to customers, vendors and truck drivers
- Enter a high level amount of data and create reports for inventory purposes
- Conduct and maintain physical inventory counts
- Assist in labeling warehouse materials and preparing materials for shipment
You will find success in this role if you have strong attention to detail, enjoy helping customers and have a high level of experience with data reporting.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm
Customer Service Rep (Warehouse) Requirements:
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a warehouse in a clerical based position
- Minimum of one year experience working in a customer service
- Experience in Purchasing, Inventory and Quality Checking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Warehouse Management Systems
- Ability to bend, stoop and climb a ladder
Pay: $25-30 per hour, based on experience
- Get paid every, Friday!
- Ability to join a union environment once converted!
- Paid on the job training
- Opportunities for learning and advancement
- Consistent schedule, no weekend work!
Location: Renton, WA - not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Customer Service Rep (Warehouse) role, apply today or call 253-353-7700 to connect with our team today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I am passionate about connecting clients with candidates who are looking for their next adventure! I pride myself on providing exceptional customer service and creating long lasting relationships. My favorite part of my job is helping talented people find an opportunity where they can shine!