Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
A national moving and logistics company is looking to add support to the billing account support team. This is a full time temp to hire opportunity with a company that was voted top companies to work for year after year! They value teamwork, innovation and strive to hire caring people. If you have experience working as a Billing Specialist / Administrative Assistant read on!
Billing Specialist / Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Create and complete reports and assist with billing
- Responsible for all commercial billing for the Dallas area
- Complete bi-weekly payroll reconciliation of independent contractors
- Assist with month-end reconciliation
- Assist with answering phones and data entry as needed
- Assist the Branch Office Manager with ordering and distributing supplies, mail distribution and other tasks.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have high attention to detail, are motivated, and can follow written and verbal instructions.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 5pm
- Previous billing experience highly desirable
- 3+ years of office administrative experience
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Reasons to consider this position:
- Long-term work with full-time hours
- Weekly pay – get paid every Friday
- Mon-Fri schedule – No weekends!
- Opportunity to grow your skills and build your resume
- Your chance to work with a top employer
Location: Coppell, TX
Interested in this Billing Specialist / Administrative Assistant opportunity? Apply now or call 469 947-6789 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Irving team. I’m excited to create new business in the Texas market and help people in the community find new opportunities where they can thrive! The best part of my job is finding new clients and creating a plan to help them make their day-to-day business more efficient. I also love helping people find opportunities where they can learn and grow!