Forklift Operator | Training Provided | Pick Your Shift
Posted November 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shift
If you have experience operating a forklift, you may be perfect for this position, which offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a positive work environment!
Kettle Cuisine, a leading food manufacturing company has a full-time, temp-to-hire opening on their team for a Forklift Operator. They are currently seeking Forklift Operators to operate their Reach Trucks!
You will be working for a company that values its employees and creates supportive teams where your strengths will be celebrated and you will have opportunities to grow your capabilities!
Kettle Cuisine Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Pulling products for various departments
- Working closely with other teams in the warehouse
- Unloading and loading trucks
- Practice safe forklift operating procedures
- Maintain food safety practices
You will be successful in this role if you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have great communication skills.
- 1st Shift: 7:00am to 5:30pm OR 9:00am to 7:30pm
- 2nd Shift: 7:00pm to 5:30am OR 9:00pm to 7:30am
Kettle Cuisine Forklift Operator Requirements:
- 6+ months of experience operating a stand-up forklift/reach truck
- Comfortable being on your feet for 10+ hour shifts
- Comfortable working in cold storage environments
- Enjoy being active on the job
Pay: up to $22 depending on the shift
- 1st Shift: $21.00/hour
- 2nd Shift: $22.00/hour
Benefits (upon permanent hire):
Location: Everett - public transportation accessible!
Apply online today for this Forklift Operator position! Or call 206-453-2852 to speak to a recruiter right away!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As Staffing Manager of TERRA's Everett branch, I'm closely involved in the stories and successes of the people I work with. My favorite part of this job is helping people see the value they never realized they had.