Entry-Level Packager | Pick Your Shift | THC Friendly
Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing, and Night Shift
Entry Level Packager available with a local manufacturing company – no experience required.
Full time, temporary-to-hire positions on all shifts – pick the schedule that works best for you.
They offer great benefits upon permanent hire, opportunities to cross train, weekly pay.
No interview required - THC friendly.
Pay: $18.25-$20.99 depending on shift
Entry Level Packager Responsibilities:
- Box ink cartridges and place them into boxes for shipment
- Work at an assigned station
- Work with a team to complete projects daily
- Follow written and verbal instructions
You will be successful in this role if you are eager to learn and enjoy being active on the job.
- Day: 7:00am-3:30pm or 7:00am-5:30pm
- Swing: 3:15pm-11:45pm
- Night: 11:00pm-7:30am
Entry Level Packager Requirements:
- Entry level - no prior experience required!
- Ability to stand for the duration of shift
- Low Cost to you Medical Coverage
- Paid sick time
- Weekly Paychecks via Direct Deposit
- 401k with Match
- Paid Holidays
- Fun employee appreciation events throughout the year
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
- Must have a vehicle - not public transit accessible
If you are interested in this Entry Level Packager position, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter with the TERRA Beaverton Team. I love being involved in the process of placing an individual in the perfect job opportunity for them. It's great to see them grow within their position. I enjoy getting to be a part of such an important moment of people’s lives!