Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate | All Shifts | THC Friendly
Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing, and Night Shifts Available
Be apart of a great team atmosphere with a company that helps saves lives!
These are full time, Entry- Level, temp to hire positions with a global leader in medical manufacturing!
They offer paid training, weekly pay, no weekends, and they are THC friendly!
- Day Shift: $18/hr.
- Swing Shift: $19.80/hr.
- Night Shift: $20.70/hr
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate job duties:
- Loading and operating machines that produce different sized wires
- Conducting quality control checks of all wires for correct length and color
- Measurement of products and documenting results
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy learning new things, and working with a team!
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Schedule:
- Day Shift: Mon-Fri 6am-3pm
- Swing Shift: Mon-Fri 3pm-11pm
- Grave Shift: Monday- Friday 1am-10am
- Comfortable standing for 8-10 hour shift
- Comfortable lifting up to 20lbs through the day
- Willing to learn ruler reading/measurements
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Benefits:
- Get paid EVERY Friday
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
- Overtime options available
Location: Wilsonville, OR – not accessible by public transit
Apply now for this Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate opportunity or call 503-946-3874 to talk to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They take the time to match not only skill sets, but personalities also. Great follow-up.