Temporary Junior Buyer | 6-12 Month Contract
Posted October 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
If you have one year of experience in purchasing or buying, then you might be interested in this Junior Buyer opportunity!
A leading company in the semiconductor industry is adding a Junior Buyer to its team for a 6-12month contract. It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and work within an experienced team to expand your buying and purchasing skills.
You'll assist suppliers and managers with deliveries, returns and escalations. And this position may have the potential to become a permanent role at the end of its duration.
Junior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Resolve invoice issues
- Work with suppliers to deliver and expedite parts
- Manage return and reworks of inventory parts
- Maintain accurate ERP records
- Provide support to supply chain team
Junior Buyer Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in purchasing or buying
- Experience with ERP systems; Oracle, SAP or Agile preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate with customers via phone or email
- Medical benefits after 30 days on assignment
- Paid on the job training
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
- Advancement and cross training opportunities
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $36-$39/hr. depending on experience
Location: Tualatin, OR (this position is fully onsite)
If you are interested in this Junior Buyer position, please apply today or call 503-946-3874 to talk with someone right away!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.