Junior Buyer | 6-month Contract
Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Great opportunity to work with a company who is looking to add a Junior Buyer to their team.
This company supports the semiconductor industry and is experiencing exponential growth!
This is a great time to get your foot in the door. You will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team to expand your buying and purchasing skills. You will be assisting suppliers and managers with deliveries, returns and escalations.
This is a full-time 6-12 month contract working onsite with a leading manufacturer in Tualatin. This position may have the potential to convert to a permanent role at the end of its duration.
Junior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Resolve invoice issues
- Work with suppliers to deliver and expedite parts
- Manage return and reworks of inventory parts
- Maintain accurate ERP records
- Provide support to supply chain team
Junior Buyer Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in purchasing or buying
- Experience with ERP systems; Oracle, SAP or Agile preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate with customers via phone or email
- Medical benefits after 30 days on assignment
- Paid on the job training
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
- Advancement and cross training opportunities
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $36-39/hr. depending on experience
Location: Tualatin, OR (this position is fully onsite)
If you are interested in this Junior Buyer position, please apply today or call 503-946-3874 to talk with someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.