Customer Service Representative | $20/hr
Posted August 5, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
Grow your customer service skills with a leading manufacturer.
An established manufacturer of trucks and automotive parts has a full-time, temporary opening for a Customer Service Representative that offers a great schedule, steady paycheck, great work-life balance and friendly company culture!
This 2-3 month temporary position is a great opportunity to learn and expand your skill set!
Perfect fit for someone with at least 1 year of customer facing experience.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Manage all customer interactions, inquiries (billing, deliver/order status, process concerns and claims, credits and returns.
- Maintain customer account information (contact information and courier/routing details)
- Manage shipping dates (order status), track shipments, deliveries and coordinating with internal departments
- Responsible for effective and timely responses to inquiries via email and phone communication.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm
Customer Service Representative Job Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or Finance (work experience in business administration will be considered)
- At least 1 year of customer-facing experience and experience working in an in-person office setting preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Word & PowerPoint
- Strong with MS Office, Excel & Outlook
This Job Offers:
- 2-3 Months of working Full-Time hours, 40 hours a week
- Weekends Off!
- Weekly Pay
- Working in an office setting with a small team
- Great company culture that has fun with company BBQ’s, holiday parties, and other events
Location: Auburn, WA – This position is bus accessible, short walk from bus drop off.
Interested in this Customer Service Representative role? Apply online today or call 253.353.7700 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Onsite Supervisor for TERRA’s Tacoma team. I believe the right job can change a person’s life. I love connecting local people and a thriving business with new opportunities to shine! My favorite part of my job is giving people a chance to change their lives for the better and helping them create their success story.