Janitor I Seattle Aquarium I $19hr
Posted August 1, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Friday-Tuesday, 8am-4:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting janitorial opportunity within a Seattle landmark?
The Seattle Aquarium is currently adding a Janitor / Day Porter to their team! This facility hosts activities and provides experiences that attract hundreds of thousands of people each year.
This is a full time, temporary-to-hire opportunity that offers a generous benefits package upon permanent hire, and it's a great way to combine your customer service and janitorial skillset.
In this role, you will not only have the chance to work in a beautiful and majestic setting, but you will also be a key player in ensuring that customers have the experience to remember!
In this Janitor Day Porter role, you will:
- Complete janitorial tasks and provide excellent customer service.
- Handle taking out the garbage, wiping, polishing, dusting mopping, vacuuming, restroom cleaning, and kitchenette cleaning.
- Respond to customer requests/take care of work orders in person and by radio to assist with spills, and needed sanitation.
- 6 month minimum janitorial, sanitation or day porter experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Great customer service skills
- Tuesday - Saturday, 7am - 3:30pm
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, PTO, retirement plan, Orca pass, and free membership upon conversion!
Location: Seattle, near transit lines
We know you might have questions or concerns about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. We want to let you know that this employer places a high value on employee health and safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees.
- Providing proper PPE's including: masks, gloves
- Increased sanitation processes of high contact areas
Apply online today for this Janitor Day Porter role, or CALL 206-405-3300 so you can learn more about this amazing opportunity and schedule an interview right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Hello! I'm a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Seattle team. I have a passion for helping people find opportunities, and I love having the chance to connect clients and candidates together. However, the best part of my job is getting to speak with such a wonderful variety of people every single day!