HR Generalist | Direct Hire | Payroll And Benefits
Posted November 7, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Are you an experienced HR Generalist with a desire to develop and foster a strong, positive culture?
If so, this HR Generalist position that offers competitive pay and expansive benefits may be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a full-time, direct-hire position with a company that is a leading supplier of soups and sauces and is passionate about bringing fresh, healthy, and delicious products to their customers.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you have a few years of HR experience as this position has wonderful career growth opportunities. It's also a fantastic opportunity if you're an established HR Generalist looking to expand your skill set!
HR Generalist's job duties include:
- Create and maintain payroll tables and reports as needed
- Benefits administration including new hire enrollment and COBRA administration
- Processing weekly payroll
- Manage, prepare and process weekly and biweekly payrolls using Paycom
You will be successful in this position if you are highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience including 2+ years of HR experience
- 1+ yr of Payroll and Benefits experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Spanish and English fluency preferred
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm with occasional flexibility required
Pay: Up to $80k DOE
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO package
Apply now or call 206.453.2832 to schedule your interview today!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As Staffing Manager of TERRA's Everett branch, I'm closely involved in the stories and successes of the people I work with. My favorite part of this job is helping people see the value they never realized they had.