Mail Clerk | Easy Job | OT
Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am to 2:30pm
Full-time, temp to hire, Mail Clerk opportunity that offers easy work, a fantastic company culture, the opportunity to grow your skills in the print and creative industry!
This state of the local commercial print shop works with the Sounders, Seahawks, T-Mobile, Nordstrom and Seattle University in creating and printing their paper materials.
As a Mail Clerk you will be preforming detail orientated tasks such as assembling information packets, kitting marketing materials and ensuring quality standards are achieved.
Mail Clerk Job Duties:
- Kit paper materials together for outgoing mailings
- Confirm addresses are visible for mailing
- Ensure postage regulations and rules are being followed
- Follow weekly and monthly program mailings
You’ll be successful in this role if you enjoy working with a small team and enjoy working with your hands.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm - OT may be required
Mail Clerk Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with hands on repetitive tasks
- Ability to match numbers and sku's
- Weekly pay, get paid every FRIDAY!
- Ability to get weekly overtime!
- Consistent work schedule
- Caring employer with a very team centric environment
- Ability to learn new skills within the creative industry
Location: Seattle - SODO, WA (bus accessible and free parking)
This Mail Clerk position will go fast, so apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak with someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I am passionate about connecting clients with candidates who are looking for their next adventure! I pride myself on providing exceptional customer service and creating long lasting relationships. My favorite part of my job is helping talented people find an opportunity where they can shine!