Warehouse Associate | $19 Per Hour | Great Schedule
Posted August 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
If you have at least one year of experience in a warehouse environment and previous forklift experience, this position may be perfect for you!
A local wholesale electrical supplier is has immediate openings for Warehouse Associates on their team!
These are full time, temporary-to-hire positions that offer a Monday-Friday schedule, great benefits upon permanent hire and growth opportunities.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Organize and receive inventory
- Operate forklift
- Pulling material from stock areas, package and ship orders or stage and hold will-call orders to meet customer requirements.
- Processing of customer returns, purchasing, and shipping/receiving activities.
- Carry out other warehouse responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies.
To be successful in this role, you will need to work well with others, and want to grow a job into a career.
Schedule: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- At least 12 months of warehouse experience
- Forklift experience - sit down forklift and picker experience is required
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office
- The ability to lift 50 -75lbs safely, with or without accommodation
Pay: $19 per hour - get paid every Friday!
- $20 per hour when hired on permanently
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
Location: Denver (Montbello) - bus accessible
If you are interested in learning more about this Warehouse Associate opportunity apply now or call our office at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!