Warehouse Receiving Associate | $17/hr | 9am-6pm
Posted September 1, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
Are you looking for a warehouse job opportunity that will provide you with income stability and an opportunity for growth? If so, this Warehouse Receiving Associate opportunity could be a great fit for you!
This company supplies electrical components to companies throughout the South West.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity where you will work within a spacious temperature controlled facility that offers plenty of potential for career growth and development!
This Warehouse Receiving Associate role offers:
- Full-time hours
- Weekly pay (Get paid every Friday)
- Cross-training and advancement opportunities - lots of potential growth!
- Safe workplace
Warehouse Receiving Associate Job Duties:
- Unloading and Loading trucks (Forklift experience is a PLUS, but can also be trained)
- Using an RF Scanner to pull orders
- Staging orders for shipment
- Inputting inventory into computer system
- Receiving inventory
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Warehouse Receiving Associate Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High attention to detail in order pulling
- Ability to learn the RF Scanner
- Forklift experience or willingness to learn
Benefits upon conversion include:
- Available once hired on! (PTO, 401K, Health and Dental)
Location: South Phoenix (Baseline Rd & S 48th St)
If you are looking to get indoors before the heat of the summer hits and this Warehouse Receiving Associate position sounds like a great fit for you then APPLY NOW or call 480-750-7272 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Mesa Team. I enjoy connecting with both new and existing clients and employees. I love helping streamline the process of talent searching for clients and changing people’s lives.