Production Specialist | $22/hr | 3-Day Work Week
Posted September 23, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shift - 3 days a week, 12hr shifts
Are you looking to grow your long-term career while helping pave the way for a more environmentally conscious, all-electric future? You might be the perfect fit for this Production Specialist role! A local start-up that produces lithium-silicon batteries for electric vehicles has partnered with Porsche and is looking to expand their team.
You can be a part of this innovative team if you have at least 2 years of production experience. This position offers career opportunities with a company that boasts competitive pay, great benefits, and a 3-day work week. You can work 36 hours while being paid for a full 40!
You will receive in-depth training on multiple aspects of production, and will get to work directly with engineers on small teams which will help broaden your knowledge base in this quickly expanding field.
Production Specialist Job Duties:
- Assist with battery production
- Fill and monitor trays of materials
- General machine operation and troubleshooting
- Basic data tracking and reporting of temperatures, pressures, etc.
You will be very successful in this role if you are a reliable self-starter who works well on a small team!
- Day shift: 5:30am-6:00pm | Friday-Sunday |
- Night shift: 5:30pm-6:00am | Monday-Thursday | OR | Friday-Sunday |
Production Specialist Requirements:
- 2-3 years of production or manufacturing experience
- Able to wear steel-toed boots for the duration of your shift
- Willing to wear PPE as needed for specific tasks
- Ability to lift up to 30lb and stand for long periods of time
Pay: $22/hour for day shift, $23.50/hour for night shift - with opportunities for weekly overtime!
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Great benefits upon conversion to permanent hire: medical, dental, vision, stock options
- Continued training in all aspects of production
- Three-day work week
- Weekly pay every Friday!
Location: Woodinville, WA -- This location is not bus accessible.
If this Production Specialist role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now or call 425-822-2929 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. My favorite part of my job is connecting with people to help them find a career they will be successful and happy in! I love being able to come in the office and speak with wonderful people every day.