Maintenance Technician | $1500 Sign-on Bonus | Direct-Hire
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Sunday-Wednesday 6pm-6am, Wednesday-Saturday 6am-6pm, Wednesday-Saturday 6pm-6am
Kettle Cuisine, a
local state-of-the-art food production manufacturer, is looking to add a Maintenance Mechanic to their growing team.
This innovative company has a passion for bringing fresh and delicious soups and sauces to grocery retailers and restaurants across the country. If you're someone who loves a puzzle and is eager to gain training and expand your skills in a manufacturing environment, this is the perfect fit for you!
This is a full-time, Direct-Hire opportunity that offers a $1500 sign-on bonus, and great skill-building opportunities!
Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties:
- Ensuring team members follow all required procedures
- Conducting inspections and audits as required
- Composing and conducting performance reviews with employees
- Ensure timely and accurate troubleshooting and repair for all facility machinery
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job, are reliable, and are eager to learn.
- Sunday-Wednesday 6pm-6am
- Wednesday-Saturday 6am-6pm
- Wednesday-Saturday 6pm-6am
- Rotating 3-4-3 days a week (every other Wednesday off!)
- Ability to be on your feet for 12 hours
- Comfortable working in confined spaces and variable temperatures
- Comfortable performing troubleshooting and repair tasks on machinery
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs consistently
- 6+ months of machine maintenance experience
- $27/hr+ DOE
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Direct-Hire Opportunity!
- Frequent opportunities for overtime
- Gain experience and enhance your skills
Location: Everett – free parking
Apply today to this Maintenance Mechanic position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Staffing Specialist for the Everett team, the absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with fantastic candidates. I take pride in connecting with talented people and giving them the chance to shine! My ultimate goal is to find you not just any job - but the right job!