TIG Welder | Direct-Hire | $21-$25/hr
Posted September 14, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 6:00 pm - 6:40 am M-F plus OT
If you are looking for a full-time welding job where there is opportunity for growth and able to use your skills as a TIG welder, then you have found your next opportunity!
This established company that manufactures products for well-known and well-established brands has a full-time opening on their team for a TIG Welder.
You will be working for a company that manufactures products that are shipped worldwide. How cool would it be to know that your welding artistry could be used in another country?
Looking for a bigger paycheck? This job offers lots of opportunity for overtime!
Welder Job Duties:
- You will be performing TIG welding with thin gauge stainless steel
- Read blueprints and drawings along with taking or reading measurements to plan layout and procedure
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Monday - Friday: 6pm-6:40am
- Opportunities for overtime are available
- Proven experience with TIG welding
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools
- Professional certification or relevant apprenticeship program preferred
Pay: Up to $21 - $25 hour, Depending on Experience
Location: Plano, TX
- This is a Direct Hire position with a company that truly appreciates their employees
- Gain great experience and continue furthering your career in the manufacturing industry
- Find stability in a well-established company
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!