Order Picker | Day Shift | $18.00 Per Hour
Puyallup , WA
Posted August 4, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5AM-3:30PM
Are you looking for an opportunity for growth and development at company offering full time hours and great benefits?
This company is an auto parts retailer that has been in business over 50 years! They are currently adding Order picker to their growing warehouse distribution team! The position is temp-to-hire and offers competitive wages and a supportive work environment.
If you have at least 6 months of experience doing order picking we would love to hear from you.
Order Picker duties:
- Use and operate a RF handheld scanner
- Locate and pull merchandise by matching item codes and numbers from tickets and headset
- Consolidate and pack all stock order merchandise accurately
- Maintain accuracy and cleanliness with warehouse standards
Order Picker Requirements:
- 6 Months experience using RF/handheld scanner
- Clear communication skills using a headset
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on occasion
- Inventory management experience
Monday to Friday 5:00 AM-1:30 PM
**On occasion mandatory OT until work is complete**
Pay : $18.00
Location : Puyallup, WA
Benefits (Upon Conversion):
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K Stock purchase plan
- Education assistance programs
- Team Member Discounts
- 6 paid Holidays plus 1 floating holiday each year
If you're interested in this Order Picker position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to connect with our team today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tacoma team. The joy and satisfaction of finding and fulfilling the needs of clients with talented candidates is what I strive for. Letting the talents and skill sets of people shine bright as they continue to develop and grow in their new careers!