Customer Service Coordinator | $24-$26 DOE | Direct-Hire
Posted August 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M-F 730a-4p or 830a-5p
Great Customer Service Coordinator opportunity with a leading biotechnology company based in South Lake Union, Seattle.
They specialize in a variety of diagnostic medical tests and they're growing their team of passionate Customer Service Coordinators!
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you'll correspond with customers through written and verbal communication, as well as manage orders from quote to delivery.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position that offers two different Monday - Friday schedules that you can choose from (see below!).
Your stellar customer service skills, professionalism and strong communication will set you up for success in this role.
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities could include:
- Be the main point of contact for all customer communication.
- Prepare invoices and other documents.
- Handle customer inquiries about products, prices, lead times, tracking numbers, document request, etc.
- Manage customer information and lead database.
- Excellent customer service, written & oral communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- 1-2 years experience in a administrative customer service role.
- Some interest in Sales/Marketing
Location: South Lake Union
Pay: $24-$26/hr (Depending on Experience)
Schedules: Monday - Friday
- 7:30am - 4:00pm
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- On direct bus lines
- Paid Holidays & PTO
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle Team. I love helping people reach their full potential and celebrating with them when we find that right fit together! My favorite part about working as a recruiter is getting to know so many different types of work and having the opportunity to connect people with amazing jobs that they never even knew were available to them.