Data Entry Clerk
Posted August 5, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm
If you have previous administrative experience and are looking for a full-time, temporary-to-hire opportunity where you will receive industry training and a consistent schedule, this Data Entry Clerk role with a non-profit consulting firm could be a great fit for you!
The consulting firm offers professional facilitation services to mediate communication between disputing parties with the goal to resolve conflict. As a Data Entry Clerk, you will manage data integrity through auditing. You will need to provide great attention to detail when pulling data and creating reports.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
- Data entry, spot checks, spreadsheets, and reporting systems for business processes and workflows for both digital and hard file systems
- Utilizes database, reporting systems, and raw data to extrapolate information for all reporting deadlines.
- Identify new strategies and procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Complete assigned office tasks and special projects in a fast-paced, changing environment including how to collect, input, and track data.
Those with a passion for transforming sensitive, confidential information into stories will enjoy this opportunity!
Data Entry Clerk Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years of administrative or clerical support
- Strong organizational skills, proactive attitude with exceptional attention to detail
- Capability to multi-task and work under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
Schedule: Monday through Thursday 10 AM to 6 PM, Friday 10 AM to 4 PM
If you want to be part of a diverse work family, enjoy talking on the phone, and providing great customer service, apply now for the Data Entry Clerk position or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Tacoma team. I love the adventure of finding the right fit for our talented candidates. My favorite thing about being a Staffing Specialist is getting the opportunity to make an impact on people’s lives.