Maintenance Technician | 4 Days Off | $30.65-$33.50
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Days and Nights
Are you looking for your next great opportunity to utilize your maintenance skill set & have 4 days off in a row every week? This Maintenance Technician role might be for you!
A leading food production company that manufactures and packages a variety of different foods for well-known brands has an immediate openings for Maintenance Technicians on their Day and Night shifts.
This is a full-time, temp to hire role. It offers on-the-job training, lots of support, competitive pay, and great benefits once you are hired on directly!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be working hand in hand with your shift lead to learn the ins and outs of your role and ensure you are set up for success.
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- PM and troubleshooting equipment
- Electrical work – up to 600v
- Rewiring and rebuilding equipment as needed
- Ensuring the production lines are kept running at all times
You will be successful in this role if you love working with your hands and are a team player and a hard worker!
Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Night Shift:
6:00pm to 6:30am
- You will work 4 days on, and then have 4 days off
- Schedule rotates so you will need to be flexible and open to OT
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience as a maintenance technician
- Electrical experience working with high voltage (480v)
- Experienced with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Own a basic tool set
- Ability to perform PLC troubleshooting, tig welding, mills and lathes desired
Pay: $30.65-$33.50 per hour
- Depends on if you're a Level 1 or Level 2 Tech
- Pay increases to $32.50-$35.50 per hour once hired on directly
- $ 2 shift differential for night shift
Location: North Denver - bus accessible
Interested in this Maintenance Technician Role? Apply now or call us at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The staff is very good and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to others. I currently work with some of their temps and they are excellent and speak highly of TERRA Staffing. This shows how much they care and are involved with those that they send out on temporary assignments.