Estimator | Manufacturing
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Fantastic opportunity to continue to build your career with this Hybrid, Direct Hire Manufacturing Estimator position!
This role is with a leading global manufacturing company who supports the semiconductor industry. They have been experiencing rapid growth and are looking to add a qualified member to their growing team.
In this role, you'll be working with customers to prepare and compile estimates and proposals for production projects. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple departments within the company such as sales, purchasing and manufacturing. This position offers a competitive salary, a hybrid schedule and fantastic benefits.
Manufacturing Estimator Responsibilities:
- Estimate and prepare bids for new projects
- Compile data and report to customers
- Prepare proposals based on project budgets and schedules
- Apply pricing standards to estimate costs
- Build quotes determining material requirements, availability and processes needed to complete
- Minimum 3 years previous experience with estimating in a manufacturing environment
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience with MRP/ERP software
- Full benefits package available from first day:
- Medical, dental and vision options
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid schedule
Pay: $65-80k depending on experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Hybrid schedule-2 to 3 days onsite per week
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Estimator role, apply now or call 503-290-0039 today!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.