Posted September 2, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Flexible day shift hours with hybrid capabilities
We have an exciting opportunity as a Mechanical Engineer, joining a global leader in nondestructive testing (NDT) solutions for the critical inspection needs of industries the world counts on every day including Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Aerospace, Automotive, Maritime, Military, Rail and Manufacturing.
With a mission to make the world a safer place, for more than 50 years, they have advanced NDT standards and science that protect their customers’ most important assets and ensure the quality of their products, processes and services.
In the role of Mechanical Engineer, you are a member of multi-discipline team responsible for mechanical design in support of developing non-destructive test (NDT) equipment and associated automated delivery systems. You will provide technical proficiency, which may require some assistance from senior engineers in developing prototype solutions and guiding implementation.Job Responsibilities for Mechanical Engineer:
- Design mechanical hardware ranging from conceptualization and analyses to detailed implementation utilizing typical computer-aided design simulation tools.
- Implements designs within new product development process; responsibilities include specification, detailed design documentation (e.g., schematic, bill of material, cost), design review, prototyping, test support, and hand-off to production.
- Design machined, injection molded, and 3D printed parts.
- Designs may include integration with servo motor/encoder systems, advanced sensors, pneumatic actuation, diverse electronics packaging, and thermal management.
- Ongoing engineering support of released products including design enhancements, customizations, cost reductions, and part obsolescence mitigation.
- Ensure completed prototypes are appropriately tested and test reports generated to ensure that it meets its intended design goals.
- Interface with other departments and customers on design, development, and/or product improvement issues.
Qualifications for Mechanical Engineer:
- Experience using 3D CAD modeling tools, e.g. PRO/E, Solid Works, Solid Edge, Catia
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Min. 3 years experience supporting manufacturing
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline
Salary: $92-118k, depending on experience
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Hybrid work schedule
- Disability and Life insurance
Location: Snoqualmie, WA this is a hybrid position.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for TERRA's Technical and Professional Staffing Division. I love the new adventures that await me every day and the satisfaction and reward of bringing the right client and candidate together. But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine! I enjoy golfing with my husband, of nearly 25 years and spending time with my 3 children and 3 granddaughters.