AP Specialist | $22-23/hr | Flexible Schedule
Posted August 11, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M-F 8am-5pm
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your skills in an Accounts Payable role with a great work-life balance? This could be the job for you!
The #1 manufacturer of premium soft-tops for well-known brands such as Jeep, Truck, and UTV is seeing rapid growth and looking for an AP Specialist to join their close-knit team.
This is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity that offers excellent benefits, a great schedule with weekends off, and plenty of opportunities for growth!
As the AP Specialist, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow in your skill set. This is a great way to continue to build a successful career.
AP Specialist duties include:
- Accurately match purchase orders to invoices
- Process expense reports to correct department budgets
- Complete weekly/monthly/quarterly tasks such as check deposits, processing credit cards statements, etc.
- Reconciliation of monthly statements
AP Specialist requirements:
- 2 years of experience in accounts payable
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred, not required
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Microsoft Excel and computer skills
If you are reliable, can communicate well with the team as needed, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Flexible hours!
- Monday-Friday 7am-4pm OR 8am-5pm
- Occasional opportunity for overtime
- Full benefits package:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Discounts on tickets for travel, movies, etc.
- They were recently recognized as the best place to work!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- This is a very close-knit, team environment
Location: Louisville, CO
If you would like to hear more about this AP Specialist opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720.405.5222 to learn more. We look forward to working with you!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I am looking to find the right fit for both our candidates and clients. I thrive in opportunities where I can support individuals in securing work opportunities that allow them to flourish; both personally and professionally!