Clean Room Assembler | $20/hour
Posted September 23, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7am-5:30pm
If you're looking for an entry-level job, love working with your hands and take pride in a job well done, this position may be up your alley.
A local manufacturer of ball bearings, fans and other components is looking for an Clean Room Assembler to join their team.
This position is full-time, temp-to-hire position and offers a great Monday - Thursday Day Shift schedule.
And the best part? No previous assembly experience is necessary! You'll receive paid on-the-job training where you'll learn about the assembly process and build your skill set.
Perfect for someone eager to learn and has an eye for detail.
- Read and interpret documents such as drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Load balls and take internal clearance measurements
- Perform part marking as required with chemical or laser etching equipment
- Use calipers and micrometers
- Perform basic math including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- High School Diploma
- High attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- A willingness to learn and help
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Day Shift: Monday-Thursday: 7am-5:30pm
Location: Preston, WA (just past Issaquah)
If you're interested in this Assembly role, apply today! Or call Tasha at 206-453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Staffing Specialist for Terra’s Kirkland team. I’m grateful that I get to help match great job seekers with great companies. Making sure it is the right fit for everyone is important to me!