Cleanroom Assembly | Immediate Starts
Posted September 7, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing and Weekend Day and Swing
Are you looking to take your mechanical skills to the next level? Start a career in the booming semiconductor industry in this skilled Cleanroom Assembly position.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity with a growing company that supports the semiconductor industry. They value hard work and will support you on your road to success!
Immediate starts - No client interview!
This position offers paid training, competitive pay and opportunities for overtime - all within a company that shows appreciation to their employees.
Employees working in this department like the team dynamics and being able to build parts in a multi-step process.
Current openings available on Swing, Weekend Day and Weekend Swing.
Cleanroom Assembly Job Duties:
- Following instructions to assemble small products
- You get to build multiple steps in the assembly process
- Using hand tools like screw drivers and torque wrenches
- Perform quality checks
- Regular use of computer
Cleanroom Assembly Requirements:
- Previous experience in an assembly position
- Comfort using a variety of hand tools
- Experience reading blueprints
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours
- Swing: Monday-Thursday 4pm-2:30am
- Weekend Swing: Friday-Sunday 4:00pm-5:00am
- Weekend Day: Friday-Monday 6:00am-4:30pm
- Swing: $20.90/hr.*
- Weekend Day/Swing: $21.85/hr.*
*Increased pay based on experience
This job offers:
- Paid on the job training
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
- Full benefits package upon permanent hire that includes medical, dental and vision
- Advancement and cross training opportunities
Location: Tualatin, OR (not public transit accessible so you will need reliable transportation)
If you are interested in this Cleanroom Assembly job, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.