Production Packager I Immediate Start
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Contract, All shifts available
Are you looking for an easy, low stress job with a company that offers flexible scheduling? If so - this Production Packager is the perfect fit!
A Plastics Manufacturing company is currently looking to add Production Packagers to their growing team!
They offer paid training, work-life balance and they have a reputation for a laid back work environment - current employees say this job is easy going and low stress.
Both short term and long term temporary position are available, pick your start date .
The best part? They offer a flexible schedule - pick the shift that works best for you!
Production Packager Job Duties:
- Collect parts as they come off the machines
- Inspect finished product for imperfections
- Count and package items into boxes
Only requirement is being able to stand for the duration of your shift
Why this Production Packager Job?
- You will get to work in a positive and laid-back work environment
- You get to pick what days you can be called in for work
- Great way to gain manufacturing experience
- Opportunity for full-time and part-time hours
- Extra shifts = extra money + Weekly pay
- Day: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
- Swing: Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
- Nights: Monday-Friday 10pm-6:30am
If you want something long-term or just want to pick up extra work – there is an option here for you as a Production Packager!
- $16-16.50 per hour depending on shift
Location: conveniently located off highway 26 in Hillsboro, OR – Most of the schedules are public transit friendly
To be considered for this Production Packager role, apply online today or call 503-946-3874 for more information!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I pride myself on my strong ethics and honest values. I believe that everyone deserves to be happy and productive in the work place, which than allows for a happy and healthy life. Together we can make anything possible!