Customer Service Call Center | Bilingual | Spanish
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
If you are bilingual in Spanish and have at least one year of recent office experience, then you may be perfect for this Customer Service Call Center position that offers great benefits and lots of opportunities for growth!
A company that provides legal administration services to leading businesses has full-time, temp-to-hire openings on their team for a Bilingual Customer Service Call Center Representative.
No previous call center experience required! You will receive paid on-the-job training.
You'll be part of a company that wants you to be successful and you'll play a big part in helping the millions of people impacted by class action cases!
Bilingual Call Center Customer Service Agent Job Duties:
- Answer and respond to inbound phone calls and email communications in Spanish and English
- Provide information about legal case settlement details, payment notifications, and more
- Follow "scripts" in order to answer questions
- Data entry and document call details
People who are passionate about customer service, have strong phone and computer skills and a desire to learn will do well in this role!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
Customer Service Call Center Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-year recent experience working in an office setting with computers and databases
- Experience in a call-based customer service role
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Speedy and accurate data entry
Pay: $21.50/hour with lots of potential for growth!
- You will be paid weekly - every Friday is pay day!
Benefits Upon Hire by Employer:
- Health insurance benefits
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
Location: Downtown Seattle (Easily accessible by bus. Several bus lines actually stop right outside the front door!)
If you are interested in this Customer Service Call Center position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the Seattle TERRA team. I love to help both candidates and clients find the right fit. The best part of this job is getting to meet and learn from people with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. Every day brings something new!