Warehouse Associate | $23/hour
Posted September 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 9:30am-6:00pm 5 days a week
Do you have some warehouse or production experience you want to put towards a new career? A well known grocery retailer is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to their Milk Processing Plant! In this Full-time, temp to hire position you will get to help fulfill store orders in a cold storage warehouse. If you like the cold and wearing cozy coats, this is for you!
This facility rewards you for your work ethic, dedication and steady performance.
There are many different roles in the processing plant, presenting options for advancement if you are open to learning as much as you can in your role and others.
This is also a union position that offers great benefits, job security and scheduled raises!
If you are eager to learn and are looking for a company to stay with and grow with this could be a great fit for you.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties Include:
- Pick store orders of milk and milk products using a stand on electric pallet jack
- Stacking crates of dairy product onto pallet and securing with plastic wrap or ties
- Using a electric pallet jack to place pallet in staging area
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Ability to be on your feet for 10 hour shifts
- Previous warehouse or production experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Experience with electric pallet jack
- Vacation time
- Periodic wage increases
- Growth opportunities
- 10% discount on store brand groceries
Location: Bellevue, WA --Free Parking or bus accessible
If you are ready to get your foot in the door as a Warehouse Associate, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to talk to someone today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Staffing Specialist for Terra’s Kirkland team. I’m grateful that I get to help match great job seekers with great companies. Making sure it is the right fit for everyone is important to me!