Entry-Level Machine Operator | $22/hr | Paid Training
Posted September 22, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Thursday: Start time - 4am-6am
If you're looking to change careers and learn a trade skill, a local seafood company is looking to add an Entry-Level Machine Operator to their team.
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire position that offers a paid on-the-job training, 3-day weekends and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
The best part?
No previous experience necessary! Perfect for someone who is looking to step away from retail or the food service industry.
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operating machinery to thaw, temper, and mix batches for production
- Load raw product into production machinery to be processed
- Provide basic troubleshooting to ensure machinery is continuously operating
- Monday - Thursday (3-day weekends!)
- Start time between 4am-6am, for 10-12hr shifts
Pay: $22.00 per hour
- After 90 days you will be eligible for a pay raise
- You also have the opportunity to get hired on permanently within the company
Machine Operator Qualifications
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Follow cleanliness and safety rules
Great benefits upon permanent hire; medical, dental, vision, PTO,
- Paid orientation and training
Weekly pay every Friday!
Growth potential within the company
Location: Redmond, WA. (Due to the shift time and location, this position is not bus accessible.)
Interested in this Entry-Level Machine Operator role? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a staffing specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love working with people, and I love matching talented candidates with their perfect job. My favorite thing about my job is getting to help people, and making a positive impact in people’s lives!